The purpose of every activity in this church is to help you grow your relationship with God and become more and more Christlike in behavior, values, mindsets and character. (Gal 4:19; Col. 1:28-29; Eph 4:13) To be Christ-like is our Creational Purpose, and in Him, we discover our life. (Col 3:2; Rom 8:29) When Christ ascended, He gave the fullness of Himself not into one person but appointed five gifts, to equip the saints into Godly Christlike Living. (Eph 4:11-16)
The prophetic equips you to connect to God, see into the spiritual realm, and speak words that transform earth.
Jesus was also referred to as a prophet. So the multitudes said, “This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth of Galilee.” Mat 21:11
The Prophetic Gift equips the Body to be able to discern God’s voice accurately, and know His will.
The Passion of the prophet is God’s Heart and Will.
You are equipped into Prophetic Grace through the following activities:
1) Prayer & Intercession
2) Praise & Worship, Dance, Song of the Lord.
3) Operating in the gifts of prophecy, word of knowledge, and discernment of spirits.
4) Holiness & Devotion to God.
5) Interpreting dreams and visions through the Word, for the edification of the Church.
Prophets specialize in:
- Waiting On God
- Heavenly Language
- Dreams & Visions
- Stewarding Prophetic Words
- Accessing Heavenly Realms