The purpose of every activity in this church is to help you grow your relationship with God and become more and more Christlike in behavior, values, mindsets and character. (Gal 4:19; Col. 1:28-29; Eph 4:13) To be Christ-like is our Creational Purpose, and in Him, we discover our life. (Col 3:2; Rom 8:29) When Christ ascended, He gave the fullness of Himself not into one person but appointed five gifts, to equip the saints into Godly Christlike Living. (Eph 4:11-16)
The teacher equips you to love, live, study, and impart the Word of God.
The teacher will equip you with the skills to love and understand God’s Word. The entrance of God’s Word brings light, and a teacher helps you to apply God’s Word to daily circumstances and decisions.
You will grow in grace of the teacher by participating in the following activities.
1) Enroll in MBC Bible school and complete the course.
2) Study every sermon and search the scriptures to test if is Biblical, Christ-centered and doctrinally accurate.
3) Read through the Bible and Journal what the Spirit reveals to you.
4) Buy A Study Bible, and Corcondance to Study the Word.
5) We primarily use the NKJV of the bible in corporate meetings. But we encourage our members to read as many as possible translations of a scripture to get the fuller meaning.
The teacher’s greatest passion is to see a believer mature, no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting able to discern the truth, and share it accurately with others.
Teacher specializes in:
- Finding Biblical Models
- Bringing The Bible To Life
- Living Biblical Models
- Teaching Apostolic Doctrine